DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH...
- I can’t write content in a way that feels authentic?
- There are too many platforms, so which do I focus on?
- Find a new platform, or working on one and not know how a that platform would work in your business?
- You try and try but you can’t build a following of your ideal clients?
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Can’t navigate it all, there are just too many platforms
- Post, and post but my engagement is still low
- Trying to be visible, but no one seems to see my content
- Staring at the cursor every day not knowing what to post
- Can’t post consistently on any of the platforms
- Getting people to convert is harder than clipping a tiger’s nails
- Can’t keep up with all the content needed for each platform, there is just too much
THERE IS AN EASIER WAY
WHO AM I?
Hi! I am Teagan.
I am a Marketing Coach, Agency owner, and avid social media educator. I started my business in 2015, just 4 short months after having my son. I was in a job working on someone else’s dreams – and working HARD. After putting in my time, my efforts and what felt like my life, I decided there was something more.
I started business as a social media manager, and brought all the tools, tricks and knowledge I had gained with me. It quickly made me a wanted agency with a waiting list.
I have invested over $500,000 into my business and myself to gain the knowledge, tips, tricks and how tos needed to have ultimate success.
When I am not found buried in my laptop creating or working, you will find me sipping on a Dr Pepper in sweatpants with my little and hunk of a husband.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF...
I have invested over $500,000+ to learn all there is to learn about growing a business on social media, posting consistently, what platforms to use, how to gain paying clients, and so much more.
I am going to personally walk you through how to get what you want in a closed, small community.
Skip the learning curves, stop paying for the courses that are one size only, and take advantage of the unique personalized training you are about to get.